Why do I write Pepper Papers?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well, there is only one reason. I fancy the idea of becoming a writer, like most of you out there who blog. Or, the least, think that I’m one.

I have no clue what I am going to write about. May be I’ll write about my life. May be, I will write about my love. May be, I’ll write about my politics. May be, I'll write about all the possible junk an average Indian Guy like me can think of.

I call my blog Pepper Papers, not because it is always going to be hot and burning. I chose the name because it sounded good. Or may be in a hope that people are going to notice. After all, blogging is about people noticing what you write, isn’t it?

I will try my best not to be pretentious and prudish and overbearing and snobbish. If, once in a while I be any of this, well, think that it is because I couldn’t help. After all, I am an Indian. I grew up in India. I am in India right now. And I blog from India. Sometimes, none of us can help. So can’t I!

0 comments: